My leukemia's back.

Corvid??? Wow, if so you are lucky to be alive given your health history. Of course, given that history, you are lucky to be alive the last 20 years!

I'm glad you are feeling better. Stay that way. That is an order ;)
I don't know if it was covid but sure did seem the same....i lost my sense of taste.....i took prednisone to keep my lungs open

Prayers. Please. My little sis has decided no more surgeries to keep Dialysis going. They just can't find a way to keep her from clotting, she just had surgery on one in Feb. She's tired. I've got her home now. Dr. said she could go anywhere from a few days to three weeks, but he really doesn't think it will be as far out as three weeks. 😥
I am so sorry!!!

:hugs

Prayers. Please. My little sis has decided no more surgeries to keep Dialysis going. They just can't find a way to keep her from clotting, she just had surgery on one in Feb. She's tired. I've got her home now. Dr. said she could go anywhere from a few days to three weeks, but he really doesn't think it will be as far out as three weeks. 😥
I'm so sorry. :hugs:hugs:hugs

:hugs

:( :hit:hugs

20200411_165224.jpg

Had a nice walk on the beach yesterday... hope everyone has a good Easter... im home alone today Kacy is working.

Attachments

• 20200411_165224.jpg
    20200411_165224.jpg
    415 KB · Views: 2

Back
Top Bottom