My leukemia's back.

Cynthia, glad you had a great time with the fireworks. There were no planned events here, this year, but plenty of personal ones in peoples' yards. We didn't do the traditional things, but there was lots of swimming, and shrimp gumbo. We sat on the screened in porch, watching fireworks all around us. It was still a great day.

Ew, that is such a problem.

I sure hope you find a good/easy fix

Is it possible that it is food related? Like sugar or gluten causes a flare-up?
There could be so many causes! Gout and psoriasis along with plane old osteoarthritis. My middle brother has gouty arthritis and an aunt has psoriatic arthritis. Mom has Osteoarthritis.

Ron..I also have problems with my right knee..but, I hurt it a while back..first time years ago. The pain would come and go for a while. I finally gave in and got a shot in it the first of the year. They do an ultrasound while going in. He said I had fluid in it. The shot worked wonders. I'll do it again if it gets bad again. I am careful not to twist around on it. Makes it ache, I Know as soon as I've turned too fast with it. Are you thinking a surgery in the near future? 😕.

Last edited:
So sorry you have to deal with this again i hope you go back into remission fast prayers for you and your family are on the way
Aww.. you're sweet to comment. She did pass.. actually a few years back. We still use this thread to visit. A great place to come in and ask for prayers, and sometimes we don't, we just know they'll be offered up when you mention something going on, whether it's with your health, or something going on with family or friends. Welcome. 🙂

Ron..I also have problems with my right knee..but, I hurt it a while back..first time years ago. The pain would come and go for a while. I finally gave in and got a shot in it the first of the year. They do an ultrasound while going in. He said I had fluid on it. The shot worked wonders. I'll do it again if it gets bad again. I am careful not to twist around on it. Makes it ache, I Know as soon as I've turned too fast with it. Are you thinking a surgery in the near future? 😕.
I do not know about surgery. I would like to put that off.

They seem to give the shot first and hopefully that will work

There could be so many causes! Gout and psoriasis along with plane old osteoarthritis. My middle brother has gouty arthritis and an aunt has psoriatic arthritis. Mom has Osteoarthritis.
Things to choose from!

Ack!

I sure hope you can pin down the cause.

Have you tried one of those low inflamation diets?

I tried one for I think 3 or 4 months... but it didn't seem to help my arthritis. :idunno

However, I do know other people that have good luck with them.

Things to choose from!

Ack!

I sure hope you can pin down the cause.

Have you tried one of those low inflamation diets?

I tried one for I think 3 or 4 months... but it didn't seem to help my arthritis. :idunno

However, I do know other people that have good luck with them.
I have not tried that but aleve(naproxin sodium) does not seem to make much of a difference

Back
Top Bottom