My leukemia's back.

Best wishes for Little Diane, and hope they got all the cancer and she makes a complete recovery.

I ended up having a second cancer surgery a week after the first to remove a little more since the sample from the first surgery showed the cancer cells too close to the edge of the removed tissue. doctor felt really bad about having to go back but I am just glad that they checked and made it right.
Two days later, while hubby was at work my dog climbed a snowbank and escaped over the fence. I ended up over knee deep in a pond trying to rescue the dumb dog who was chasing the geese and broke through the ice. I had to go home, grab a long board, go back and break the ice as far out as I could reach. It was just far enough - so he could make it close enough to me so I could drag his butt out of the water. He was so tired that he couldn't stand. There I stood out in the field, wet clothes and all waiting for him to recover enough to walk to the truck. And then I had to help him up into the bed of the truck when we got there. A 60-pound dog, soaking wet and dead tired is HEAVY!!! But we both survived the ordeal. God was on our side that day.
What an adventure!!!

I didn’t even know you were fighting cancer too, but then I’m just back after almost 2 years away from BYC. You know you’re in my prayers as well!!

Getting more than a bit concerned about Little Diane….haven’t heard a word from her since 2 days after her surgery, and she hasn’t answered either texts or private messages. If I don’t hear from her tonight, I’m going to have to call her dad and find out what’s going on, and I’d much prefer not to do that and look like I’m stalking her.

What an adventure!!!

I didn’t even know you were fighting cancer too, but then I’m just back after almost 2 years away from BYC. You know you’re in my prayers as well!!

Getting more than a bit concerned about Little Diane….haven’t heard a word from her since 2 days after her surgery, and she hasn’t answered either texts or private messages. If I don’t hear from her tonight, I’m going to have to call her dad and find out what’s going on, and I’d much prefer not to do that and look like I’m stalking her.

Hope no news is good news Blooie :fl

Forgot to report back…..she’s just been “busy”. <sigh> She got a second full time job to help with medical bills, in addition to her part-time job helping her dad set up for band concerts. Yes, I warned her not to overdo, and yes, I warned her that I’d kick her hiney if she ever went this long without just sending a text. All it has to say is, “I’m keeping busy and doing fine. Love you”.

Forgot to report back…..she’s just been “busy”. <sigh> She got a second full time job to help with medical bills, in addition to her part-time job helping her dad set up for band concerts. Yes, I warned her not to overdo, and yes, I warned her that I’d kick her hiney if she ever went this long without just sending a text. All it has to say is, “I’m keeping busy and doing fine. Love you”.

Just like a kid, worry you silly and then say sorry, busy. :lol:

Glad she's doing ok Blooie!

Well.... nice she feels well enough to over-do

I'm glad you heard from her. Next time she goes too long and doesn't respond (how long does that take???) drive over there and surprise her like she did you at Christmas a few years back ;)

I'm glad you heard from her. Next time she goes too long and doesn't respond (how long does that take???) drive over there and surprise her like she did you at Christmas a few years back ;)
Oh, wasn’t that a hoot? Best Christmas ever!! Ken, Katie, and I will be going back there in June for my niece‘s wedding and I can’t wait to see her then, give her a hug, then chew her hiney if she ever does this again! she did call this morning to wish us Happy Easter.

Back
Top Bottom