My leukemia's back.

We were gifted an Alexia a few years ago. DH loved it, but I was horrified. I hid it deep in the garage where no one would ever find it. Even unplugged she’s probably still listening to us. :oops:
Truth!!!!!!!

:oops:

Alexia is best friends with Chucky!!! :barnie

One of my cousins had Alexa throughout her house, upstairs and downstairs. She was watching a tv show about AI taking over, and hurting people. She disabled her Alexas, and put them out in the garage. ROFLOL. I've never seen the need to have a spy inside my home.

Bruce, my assist systems don't nudge. They take over. It's like the trailer back up, and parking assist. You don't touch the steering wheel. It takes over, and does the steering for you.

DH loved it
What did he want to use it for?

Bruce, my assist systems don't nudge. They take over. It's like the trailer back up, and parking assist. You don't touch the steering wheel. It takes over, and does the steering for you.
The Leaf has a lane keeping feature that takes over, you can drive on the interstate with adaptive cruise on, hands on the steering wheel and never do anything to keep in your lane. I've not driven it enough to know how aggressive it is in keeping you in your lane if you aren't using the lane keeping feature (1 physical button on/off) and cross the line without using the turn signal.

My Prius Prime has a self parking feature similar to your truck's trailer park feature. As you approach a parking space (parallel or perpendicular) you push the button. It tells you on the screen whether to brake or accelerate, it does the steering. Having no depth perception I find it quite useful for parallel parking though I've been doing it myself for 50 years. I've not tried having it perpendicular park the car.

The lane keeping assist on my Prius Prime is so minimal one has to think if it is actually "nudging". It needs to be more aggressive to be of use.

And as for the car taking over when you start to cross the line, use your turn signal. That tells the car (and anyone else on the road) that you are crossing the line on purpose and it won't try to take over to save your @SS ;)
I have noticed that a lot of drivers do not signal anymore!

Anymore?? A lot have NEVER used them, must be they are too complicated for their little pea brains.
Back when Drivers training was part of High school, there were more that would signal. We were taught to always signal and make it a habit. It is a habit for me!

Of course that ended here in the early 1980s in California.

Back
Top Bottom