My leukemia's back.

Friends, we need prayers/ positive thoughts - whatever works for you. Our daughter has been diagnosed with breast cancer and is having a double mastectomy tomorrow. The prognosis is good, and we choose to believe that all will be okay. Her attitude is incredible, but that is no surprise.
Prayers Sour, hope all works out well. :hugs :hugs

Friends, we need prayers/ positive thoughts - whatever works for you. Our daughter has been diagnosed with breast cancer and is having a double mastectomy tomorrow. The prognosis is good, and we choose to believe that all will be okay. Her attitude is incredible, but that is no surprise.
I used the love emoji, not because I loved this post, but because I’m sending love & good thoughts & prayers. :hugs

You & the Princess must be out of your minds with worry, I would be too. :hugs

It will be an adjustment for her, but she was born from amazingly good stock & I know she will handle this like a rock star! :hugs

Sending many hugs my friend!!! :hugs:hugs:hugs:hugs:hugs:hugs:hugs:hugs:hugs:hugs:hugs:hugs:hugs:hugs:hugs

Major prayers headed your daughter's way Old Man. She's got this!

Back
Top Bottom