My Light Brahma lays a very pink egg

Kadjain, I plan to do exactly what Chickat suggested... I see that I (and lots of other people) have been coveting pink eggs and have decided I'm going to try to create a pink-egg breed. So I've been searching for pink eggs and/or hens that lay pink eggs everywhere. I have a nice little flock (20ish) started and would love to have your hen's genes in the pool. Would you consider parting with her for this cause? Or perhaps you'd be willing to breed her with an appropriate roo and sell me some hatchable eggs? I actually have friends in Arcata and could pick up Mama, or the eggs could be mailed to me. What do you think?

Kadjain, I plan to do exactly what Chickat suggested... I see that I (and lots of other people) have been coveting pink eggs and have decided I'm going to try to create a pink-egg breed. So I've been searching for pink eggs and/or hens that lay pink eggs everywhere. I have a nice little flock (20ish) started and would love to have your hen's genes in the pool. Would you consider parting with her for this cause? Or perhaps you'd be willing to breed her with an appropriate roo and sell me some hatchable eggs? I actually have friends in Arcata and could pick up Mama, or the eggs could be mailed to me. What do you think?

Me too, except I'm in Mendo- just a ways away- can you PM me, I'd like to pick up a couple hatching eggs or at least talk to you about this mysterious wonderful egg- was going to try and create this myself, but you already did- 2 yrs. before me.

Me too, except I'm in Mendo- just a ways away- can you PM me, I'd like to pick up a couple hatching eggs or at least talk to you about this mysterious wonderful egg- was going to try and create this myself, but you already did- 2 yrs. before me.
My silkies lay pinkish eggs… peachy pink. I also have other odd colours… makes it interesting!

EBD47A2D-46F2-4BCD-8AE2-9F8DC598323A.jpeg
D5D60359-88B0-4570-B556-55E1DF9D0AE1.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom