my little poor finger

Oops! Sorry, lacyloo, about your finger. It's hard to do anything with an injured finger. I jammed a fork in the side of my thumb the other day and been having the hardest time pulling up my pants. Hope yours feels better soon. Take good care of it so it doesn't get infected.
hugs.gif

Quote:
LOL Wildsky, notice your first concern was whether she could still type!
gig.gif

Yeah i wonder what would happen to wildsky if we tied her hands behind her back for 2 hours, she'd go nutz.
barnie.gif

That will teach me to be bad, My cat just chucked all over my fluffy throw rug.!eeeewww

Last edited:
Ouch, sorry about your finger lacyloo!

Chicker, the old thought was that butter being a grease would be an ointment stopping air from getting to the wound and sealing out germs. We now know of course it is not true, that butter holds in the heat and can cause deeper burns as well as infection from bacteria having a nice place to multiply.

Quote:
Nah she would be fine and would type with her nose and lips...or her toes...or all three at the same time.
lau.gif

bantymum wrote:
Yeah i wonder what would happen to wildsky if we tied her hands behind her back for 2 hours, she'd go nutz.

Nah she would be fine and would type with her nose and lips...or her toes...or all three at the same time.

OMG!! NO DOUBT!!!!!
lau.gif
lau.gif

Lacy, I hope your finger feels better. My fingers get burned all the time.
It's a hassle. The blisters are even a bigger pain. Once the blisters start
to pop keep a bandage over it. KEEP IT CLEAN AND COVERED. Think of
your finger as an egg in an incubator.
smile.png

Don

Quote:
Not yet, but my ducks would be glad to sacrifice some scratch to see that.
They already think chickens are funny pecking for feed when any duck knows it is better to scoop it up in your bill. You get more that way.
I am sure they would LOVE to see a human pecking on the keyboard with her wings tied up.

Quote:
Not yet, but my ducks would be glad to sacrifice some scratch to see that.
They already think chickens are funny pecking for feed when any duck knows it is better to scoop it up in your bill. You get more that way.
I am sure they would LOVE to see a human pecking on the keyboard with her wings tied up.

Insert confused looking duck picture here...
wink.png

Same thing happened to me, but on 4th of july we were lighting off fireworks (Like the really big illegal firworks thay go 40 ft in the air) and my dad said I could light one, well I did it a little slow and the wick blew all over my finger, peeled the skin right off the top of my finger, man did it sting! If I were you Tay I would take cold damp cloth and put it on it , it relieves pain soooo much.

How's your finger today? Hope it heals well. Two weeks ago, I was going out my back sliding door, and I slipped a little on the step and put my left hand out to catch myself, and my wedding ring caught onto the hook thingy in the door and I was dangling by my ring! :eek: I finally righted myself and unhooked my hand, I promptly stuck my hand into the snow to keep from swelling - I was worried about not being able to remove the ring which I couldnt, I tried to snip it off with tin shears, (the ring not the finger) anyway the snow helped with keep the swelling down. I was babying my finger that night, and when I went to pull a pan out of the oven with just my right hand, I burned the outside of my palm. That was a bad day. So, you're not the only one hurtin. Ice packs and neosporin helped alot.

Back
Top Bottom