My little rookie and tallah

Kk Augy

Songster
Mar 13, 2021
Irland
I try to rescue as much roosters and chicken from most cruel owners.at my place people dump animals Anywhere they want and what gets me mad is that they do it with no good reason
Rookie was an example of drowning roosters In rivers and lakes in bags .I was out with my dog on a hack when I saw a bag ffloating on the river bank.i though nonsense people littering and I took it out becouse my dog was acting weird and when I open it I see 5 ded roosters ...I quickly check If their is one ...at least one survived..and that was rookie.I took him home and cared for him as best as I could 😌 he grew up to be a nice big rooster with a loud but hansom crow in the morning.before I knew he was out protecting our hens . but the luck ended soon 😥.. rookie was out protecting the hens when a fox came all I heard was a chicken screeming a loud crow and Falkor barking and then silence I came to see a badly injured hen and rookie...missing...Tallulah was also a great wonderful chicken I rescued from the bogs she was left in a cage with a nother hen with no food or drink the other hen already give up and tallula was feeding on her I took her home to a strict isolation and good care finally I noticed why they dumped her and her friend .they were old and they didn't lay eggs .with eggs or not Tallulah made a good companion .one day I found her in the corner of the coop...it was her time ...now she lays with rookie In a pretty ,young blossom tree
And that's why I try to rescue as much roosters and chicken 🐔🐤🐓

Attachments

• Buffy1.jpg
    Buffy1.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 20
  • 5628275149_59b82f9c4e_b.jpg
    5628275149_59b82f9c4e_b.jpg
    381.2 KB · Views: 15
Wow! That is amazing. I didnt know people drowned roosters in bags. Rookie is gorgeous. That is so sad people do that to chickens. They ciuld at least eat them so they dont go to waste and it's fast.

True but just some people do and then think instead of first thinking .but I did saw in documentary movies Litton's drowning in bags :( such nonsense

I used to have a rescued rooster-only flock. They were great pets (well, maybe not the aggressive ones :lol:) and very entertaining to watch.

I would appreciate it if you didn’t lie about rescuing chickens.
A7C44C40-A0D5-44C5-971E-551BF5622D65.jpeg
9C708729-9EC5-455D-9E7A-F1527B73E6B7.jpeg
3BE5EE6C-D9BC-4E24-BED6-54498BC77AA6.jpeg
CFE1F0A4-3D75-45F6-9ABF-6BE5D6F755A2.jpeg
058C8E7B-C4E3-45E3-8D5F-8F491BCE51E4.jpeg

Nope I don't lie I just didn't have pics of them... actually I have a picture of rookie he's like a leghorn but smaller...

Attachments

• received_3681447771883542.jpeg
    received_3681447771883542.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 6
Nope I don't lie I just didn't have pics of them... actually I have a picture of rookie he's like a leghorn but smaller...
He was a cream legbar.

It’s best to only use other peoples’ pictures for educational purposes. Even then, you should mention they are not your pictures. When you don’t anyone who sees your post assumes those are your pictures, which isn’t fair to the person who originally took them and owns those chickens that they photographed.

Back
Top Bottom