My name is Mary and I love chickens

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Mary and Mom, Nov 16, 2010.

1. Mary and Mom

Mary and Mom Out Of The Brooder

Nov 16, 2010
    United States of America
    Hi, my name is Mary I am not allowed to tell you my last name. Or the state I live in. But I can say I live in the United States of America. My favorite kind of chicken is an Old English Spangled Bantam.
    I have two of them. A cockerel and a pullet. I also like Golden Sebrights. I have a trio, one rooster and two hens. My dad has like twenty five hens. They all lay eggs. They are differnt colors. I show my chickens in showmanship and it is very fun. I love my 4-H leader Sherry. She teaches me how to show my chickens and how to take care of my chickens. Sherry is the best leader I have ever had. But, she is the only leadr I ever had. haha. I can't wait to share all my pictures. My spangled bantams are new. I got them like two weeks ago. They look like my old hen, Star. She was murdered by a opposum. My daddy fixed my coop and now the new chickens are safe. I love my chickens very, very much.
    [​IMG]

Hi, Marys mom. Just want to let everyone know she will NOT be on here alone. I am always by her side. *wink*

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 21, 2010
  2. Cats Critters

Cats Critters Completely Indecisive

[​IMG] to both of you!

3. Little Ameraucana Mom

Little Ameraucana Mom Need Help, Can't stop hatching!!!

Jul 8, 2008
    Greencastle, In
    Hello Mary amd Mom. Welcome To BYC.

4. BayouPoules

BayouPoules Chillin' With My Peeps

Hello Mary and Mom! Welcome to BYC from south Louisiana. [​IMG]

You have a lovely bird in your arms. We are sorry about Star,.. but glad your Dad took care of the coop! [​IMG]
    We are sure you will enjoy it here on BYC. [​IMG]
    Olivia and Mom ( Yvette)

5. dawg53

dawg53 Humble

Nov 27, 2008
    Jacksonville, Florida
    Welcome to BYC.

6. mgw

mgw Chillin' With My Peeps

May 29, 2010
    Eastern Wa.
    Welcome, from Eastern Wa. Glad you and mom joined, there are lots of nice young people on this sight. You will fit right in.

7. Baralak

Baralak Chillin' With My Peeps

Howdy and Welcome to you both.

[​IMG]

8. can you hear me now?

can you hear me now? Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 18, 2008
    Southwest Missouri
    Hello Mary and mom, [​IMG] from Missouri. Good.to see younger ones taking an I.merest in 4h. That means our rural country still has knowledge being passed on to the next generation. My seven year old loves our chickens as well.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by