My name is melissa and i have a problem...

It doesn't matter if you have chickens or not. If not, we just view you as 'chicken people in training'. We love you guys,,,manly, so we can tell you what chickens to get, while your picking out the ones you 'think' you want. This way you can end up with a whole mixed flock. Call it a 'United Nation" style flock,, plus your adding your ideas for that 'coop thing' going on here. We must see your coop, and steal your fresh ideas. Thats the way it works...not sorry,,,,,hahaha!!!
big_smile.png
D.gif
big_smile.png

My name is Jessica and i have many addictions, ciggerettes,beer,smoke and chickens but the worst of the four is chickens(and BYC).

I've been raised around chickens my whole life, but it all REALLY started when i saw a pair of bearded white silkie bantams at the flea market six years ago,
i took them home and marved over how the hen kept deligent watch over the dyed easter chicks bought the month before, i watched in awe as the Rooster strutted proudly, dominant amoung arocona's and leghorn's. i named them king and Queen, and adored them both untill the king died defending the others from some unknown predetor, the proof was on his spurs. not long after the Queen passed away in a peacful sitting posistion-I've always truley belived that she died of a broken heart.

Years passed and chickens came and went-Gift chickens-drop off chickens- breeder chicks-hatchery chicks-traded chickens-And One Too special to ever discribe with words. But there have always been chickens. And to the Best of my knoledge, There always will be Chickens in my yard.

**edited to add: This is going in my page!
big_smile.png

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom