My neighbor is complaining about my rooster :/

Pics
Check your town regulations. If roosters aren't illegal, then your neighbor can just go shove... some earplugs in her ears :lol: If you are in the country, she has no grounds to complain.
We can have roosters if no one complains. Animal control sent me a letter informing me of the complaint. I called them and talked to them. The lady wasn't clear on what they will do next. The letter said I would be fined $100 if someone complained again, and more and more each additional complaint. But my neighbor blows a whistle, getting my rooster to crow so it seems unfair she can cause it, then complain about it!

Hello, What is a sound maker? I had two roosters but just have one now. I'm kind of afraid of her... She is a small elderly lady, but she can scream like a banshie, so talking to her is a huge challenge (I have social anxiety already).
A sound maker is a device that makes noise such as rain, babbling brook, nighttime crickets, white noise, etc. Here is one on Amazon https://www.amazon.com/Portable-Rel...1&keywords=Sound+Makers&qid=1632336511&sr=8-3
There are many different types on the market.
Your neighbor sounds intimidating. I am sorry for all of your trouble. I really hope things smooth out with her.

I too am allowed roosters, but do not keep them, in deference to our neighbors, who are also good egg customers. We do our breeding and keep our roosters at a brothers place, who has no neighbors, anywhere. Our lots here are each a few acres, but the sound travels 1/4 to 1/2 mile with no problems. I am grateful to have good neighbors and so I defer. Also glad I have an option you may or may not have.
Thnk u so much for ur rspns… Unfortunately for me the city already was called n thy want to verify that he’s gone😢😪💔… In jus sad my heart I can’t handle it bc he’s such a Beautiful G’Boy he loves cuddles petting n baths n blow drying… He's jus so Snazzy🥰🖤🥺✨

Attachments

• IMG_9291.jpeg
    IMG_9291.jpeg
    440.8 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_9348.jpeg
    IMG_9348.jpeg
    492.3 KB · Views: 1

Back
Top Bottom