My new additions .....

svh

Crowing
Dec 24, 2019
Mid Missouri
Checking out the chunnel !

As some of you may know, I can't upload pics directly to this wonderful site, so I tried uploading to a different site, which I have no trouble at all uploading pics, then copied and pasted to here. I don't know why, but it seems to have worked.

1601210791166.png

Checking out the chunnel !

As some of you may know, I can't upload pics directly to this wonderful site, so I tried uploading to a different site, which I have no trouble at all uploading pics, then copied and pasted to here. I don't know why, but it seems to have worked.

View attachment 2350123

I did a bit of editing to make your photo larger, it made it a bit blurry, but will that help?

Nope cannot click it.

Have you tried clicking the rectangle next to the smile above when posting?
Or the attach file below?

I've tried everything, except the Geek Squad, and a new computer ! Problems started with the big Microsoft Edge update a few months ago. I keep getting logged out as well as other glitches, and have alerted the staff here.

It's strange, as I have no problem uploading pics on other websites using the same software as this site.

Your Chunnel is cool looking! Love to know a bit on how you built it.

I would love to post details, but with no pics, it would be almost futile.

I did a bit of editing to make your photo larger, it made it a bit blurry, but will that help?

Thank you for trying ! I really would love to post pictures normally. ..... I'm going to try the Geek Squad to see if they can help me fix the problem. I pay a yearly fee for their services, so this is my next move.

Sorry you are having troubles uploading photos. Wish I knew more about this stuff to help you.

Nice chunnel though! Do the chickens readily use it ok?

@casportpony, I finally got the picture thing working !!!

In desperation I tried resizing my photos, and I had zero problems loading pics ! it worked tonight, at least ..... Duh, it took me long enough to figure it out ! :D I thought I had tried that before ?

@N F C, now I can give you some info on the chunnel. Here it is while still under construction ..... I will make a separate thread on that soon. Props to @aart for her run design ..... More on that later as well.

P5060022 (1024x576).jpg

@TwoCrows, To answer your question, yes, the birds use it regularly. It goes between the coop and the run, and all the birds use it, all day long.

The big girls go back and forth to lay, and know that is the way to get out when I open the coop door. They come barreling through 2, or 3 abreast !!!

The littles figured it out within a day. They absolutely LOVE piling up, and sunbathing in the tube ..... Until one of the hens run 'em out !!!

IMG_4374 (1024x683).jpg

Back
Top Bottom