My new additions .....

@casportpony, I finally got the picture thing working !!!

In desperation I tried resizing my photos, and I had zero problems loading pics ! it worked tonight, at least ..... Duh, it took me long enough to figure it out ! :D I thought I had tried that before ?

@N F C, now I can give you some info on the chunnel. Here it is while still under construction ..... I will make a separate thread on that soon. Props to @aart for her run design ..... More on that later as well.

View attachment 2351210

@TwoCrows, To answer your question, yes, the birds use it regularly. It goes between the coop and the run, and all the birds use it, all day long.

The big girls go back and forth to lay, and know that is the way to get out when I open the coop door. They come barreling through 2, or 3 abreast !!!

The littles figured it out within a day. They absolutely LOVE piling up, and sunbathing in the tube ..... Until one of the hens run 'em out !!!

View attachment 2351254

Glad you got the picture sizing figured out! I'm looking forward to reading about how you built the chunnel.

@casportpony, I finally got the picture thing working !!!

In desperation I tried resizing my photos, and I had zero problems loading pics ! it worked tonight, at least ..... Duh, it took me long enough to figure it out ! :D I thought I had tried that before ?

@N F C, now I can give you some info on the chunnel. Here it is while still under construction ..... I will make a separate thread on that soon. Props to @aart for her run design ..... More on that later as well.

View attachment 2351210

@TwoCrows, To answer your question, yes, the birds use it regularly. It goes between the coop and the run, and all the birds use it, all day long.

The big girls go back and forth to lay, and know that is the way to get out when I open the coop door. They come barreling through 2, or 3 abreast !!!

The littles figured it out within a day. They absolutely LOVE piling up, and sunbathing in the tube ..... Until one of the hens run 'em out !!!

View attachment 2351254
Glad you got the photos working! Very nice photography! I love this chunnel! 💖

Back
Top Bottom