My new babies at last! (pictures)

3 girls, Indian Runners, fawn/white is phoebe, black is monica, and chocolate is rachel. I would love to post more pics as they grow! I am a pictures fein!!
big_smile.png

What made you choose your breed of ducks, and why boys?
I wanted girls for their eggs
wink.png

I love cayugas and I thought welsh harlequins looked pretty. The cayuga so far is more loving and not as scared as the welshie but i love them both :) I chose boys because I just wanted pets and knew girls needed diffferent layer foods and oyster shells and what not and I wanted it simple. My mom also said she didnt want to have to go grab eggs every day especially cuz we dont have nest boxes.

They sure are cute.. Congrats on your new baby boys!!

I love cayugas and I thought welsh harlequins looked pretty. The cayuga so far is more loving and not as scared as the welshie but i love them both :) I chose boys because I just wanted pets and knew girls needed diffferent layer foods and oyster shells and what not and I wanted it simple. My mom also said she didnt want to have to go grab eggs every day especially cuz we dont have nest boxes.

I got two babies today! 1 fawn and white runner, and a black east indie :D I think the black one is a boy, and the runner is a girl, not sure though.. Just a hunch...

Back
Top Bottom