New Babys!

LilChickieMomma

Chirping
Mar 5, 2024
So apparently Chicken math includes ducks. so here are my two new babies of the flock! I know the yellow girl will eventually be a White Pekin but what do you guys think the darker girl is? I got them both from Tractor Supply
IMG_6463.jpeg
IMG_6462.jpeg

Can't help with identification -- the only duck breed I can ID is my adorable runners :).

As you've already learned, chicken math absolutely includes ducks, but beware -- geese can also be part of the equation. Example: I only wanted 3 chickens. Today, I have 22 chickens, 6 ducks and 2 geese.

Whatever the breed, your babies are cuties!

Can't help with identification -- the only duck breed I can ID is my adorable runners :).

As you've already learned, chicken math absolutely includes ducks, but beware -- geese can also be part of the equation. Example: I only wanted 3 chickens. Today, I have 22 chickens, 6 ducks and 2 geese.

Whatever the breed, your babies are cuties!
oh no! 😂😂 i might just get told i have to go somewhere of i bring home a goose to my brother, i have 9 chicks and 2 ducks. while my city ordinance allows 5 chicks and i cant find any rules about ducks 😅 so soon enough when i can get some land i will definitely be getting more, i absolutely love the brooding process 😩🥰

oh no! 😂😂 i might just get told i have to go somewhere of i bring home a goose to my brother, i have 9 chicks and 2 ducks. while my city ordinance allows 5 chicks and i cant find any rules about ducks 😅 so soon enough when i can get some land i will definitely be getting more, i absolutely love the brooding process 😩🥰
:welcome
What precious Ducklings. ❤️

So apparently Chicken math includes ducks.
That’s called duck math ;)
I know the yellow girl will eventually be a White Pekin but what do you guys think the darker girl is? I got them both from Tractor Supply View attachment 3767516
Are you certain on Pekin? The pink bill makes me wonder if she’s a White Layer.
Yeah, either a Khaki Campbell like others have said, or a Chocolate Runner, depending on the baby’s stance / walk. Khakis will be a bit lower to the ground, and Runners tall as a sky scraper. You’ll know for sure as she grows.

That’s called duck math ;)

Are you certain on Pekin? The pink bill makes me wonder if she’s a White Layer.

Yeah, either a Khaki Campbell like others have said, or a Chocolate Runner, depending on the baby’s stance / walk. Khakis will be a bit lower to the ground, and Runners tall as a sky scraper. You’ll know for sure as she grows.
im actually not sure about her being pekin, that was just the main breed i know. but should could be a white layer! and i cant wait till my dark girl is bigger and her true colors are revealed 😍😍 im so excited

Back
Top Bottom