My new boys

Happy to report that Max and Donna are now very much together! It happened like lightening - I went to feed up and everyone was fighting. I got back and Max and Donna were mating. They have spent the whole day preening each other and feeding each other. Every now and then Pige gets upset but Isha soon calls him back to her.

I dont think Razor and Myka are officially partnered, but now that everyone else has paired off, Razor has spent the day cooing into the box where Myka is nesting. She broke another egg this morning so I nailed a little step across the front so she wont knock them out.

Donna and Max have been hanging out in front of the other box - I think Donna is too big for it. I tried to put up another shelf for her but I need some better nails.

Happy to report that Max and Donna are now very much together! It happened like lightening - I went to feed up and everyone was fighting. I got back and Max and Donna were mating. They have spent the whole day preening each other and feeding each other. Every now and then Pige gets upset but Isha soon calls him back to her.

I dont think Razor and Myka are officially partnered, but now that everyone else has paired off, Razor has spent the day cooing into the box where Myka is nesting. She broke another egg this morning so I nailed a little step across the front so she wont knock them out.

Donna and Max have been hanging out in front of the other box - I think Donna is too big for it. I tried to put up another shelf for her but I need some better nails.
Yay!! that's exciting!

Yay!! that's exciting!
I was wrong about her not fitting in the box - I have seen them both disappear in there! Still need to put up some extra shelving though. Im not sure if Donna will need a step across the door but thats easy to fix.

Looks like my next threads will be - Help Ive got too many squabs! Or Where are all my squabs?

Back
Top Bottom