My new bunnys new home..Pics...

Quote:
I agree with this. Bunnies chew and carpet cannot be good for them.
lol.png

We did the same for our adopted American Chinchilla Rabbit (see the indoor enclosure behind him), he was maybe 8 weeks old when we got him. BOY are we glad we gave him big space, he grew pretty big! He is an indoor/outdoor bunny, much like a dog.

The rooster protects him outdoors and he is neutered, I built up big muscles patching the fence and digging 18" trenched chicken wire for the WHOLE perimeter of the yard the week he was recovering from being neutered, and the vet checked him out all healthy. Indoors, we close doors to rooms with BUNNY DANGER as he is a real dingbat with breakables and chews through electric wires. I like to think he chews less carpet and less electric wires as he has free run of the outdoors all day as desired.

But truly, he is not safe unsupervised in the house. DH calls him "the two year old toddler child". And poopookitty.

Though, more and more of the poops are going in his little kittypan pee pee box. How about yours? I think that's pretty neat, how they go potty in their little box. Its easier than cat training. Its not even training. Its more like, I got trained to where to put the box, and that was it. Isn't that fun?

Will your Midnight grow big, too? She is pretty.

Last edited:
She is 7-8 months ols so i dont think she will get any bigger,tho i dont no her breed.So far so good on the litter box.She really likes the pine pellets i put in it.Shas never been outside so i figured id keep her in,she has a ball with the other animals in the house.

Back
Top Bottom