My new chicken barn in the making

corabee

In the Brooder
9 Years
Feb 15, 2010
Southwest Central Arkansas
I figured I would post updates as the build continues. My husband is building it for me. It is 20x20 on the inside with 6 individual runs and then each outside run. The large area in the middle is for me. I like to have chairs and a radio. The second floor is a loft and off the back is a giant stall for my horse and sheep. I am so excited!

Thanks, y'all! My horse is a big half draft. Buckskin in color. Each individual is around 6x8 so I will be able to have my 6 lav orps in one, my BBS orps in another, silkies in another, polish in one etc.
This is, Wolf snuggling my youngest daughter.

Thanks, y'all! My horse is a big half draft. Buckskin in color. Each individual is around 6x8 so I will be able to have my 6 lav orps in one, my BBS orps in another, silkies in another, polish in one etc. This is, Wolf snuggling my youngest daughter.
Awww so cute! I wish I had a horse!

transitbird, I love my horses. I did have a gorgeous black and white paint mare but now I just have Wolf.He is the perfect horse. Hhe's getting old now and trips over his front hooves and his back end is a bit wobbly. He is 20 so he is pretty much my giant dog now.This will be the first spring without riding him. That stinks.

Last edited:
I know how you feel I have just one horse now and he is 24. He has been ridden lightly until last fall when he started to have soreness issues. So now he is just living the good life and I'm trying to make him as comfortable as possible. I have been thinking about how nice it would be to ride on these early fall days.

Back
Top Bottom