My new Ducks from Metzer Farms

I've been trying to troubleshoot some issues I've been having and it may mean I have to rehome my ducks.😑 My hands, arms and face have been itchy since I got my ducks and it gets itchier after duck cuddles, so I'm staying away from them a bit to see if it gets better.

I've been trying to troubleshoot some issues I've been having and it may mean I have to rehome my ducks.😑 My hands, arms and face have been itchy since I got my ducks and it gets itchier after duck cuddles, so I'm staying away from them a bit to see if it gets better.
Are your ducks going to be outside ducks? This is just my opinion and you’ve gotta do what you’ve gotta do, especially if it’s an allergy. But once your ducks are outside I don’t know that it would be such an issue, most ducks once they’re grown and outside aren’t looking to cuddle and rub up on you.

Like I said not trying to sway you just wanted to throw that out there.

Are your ducks going to be outside ducks? This is just my opinion and you’ve gotta do what you’ve gotta do, especially if it’s an allergy. But once your ducks are outside I don’t know that it would be such an issue, most ducks once they’re grown and outside aren’t looking to cuddle and rub up on you.

Like I said not trying to sway you just wanted to throw that out there.
They will be outside ducks. They are on my porch and i get itchier when i sit out there so I'm not sure yet but it depends on whether it gets worse when I'm caring for them, because if it does I'll have to get rid of them.

My metzer babies are here!

I know it was a topic of discussion in this thread, I’m in Utah but mine did ship from California, the tracking seemed to be updated most of the time and it never showed that they went to Memphis, straight to Salt Lake City from CA. They shipped Tuesday and the wouldn’t of arrived in my town until today, Friday! Luckily a lady at the post office 30 mins away called me so I could get them last night instead of waiting for them to come to my town today.

My metzer babies are here!

I know it was a topic of discussion in this thread, I’m in Utah but mine did ship from California, the tracking seemed to be updated most of the time and it never showed that they went to Memphis, straight to Salt Lake City from CA. They shipped Tuesday and the wouldn’t of arrived in my town until today, Friday! Luckily a lady at the post office 30 mins away called me so I could get them last night instead of waiting for them to come to my town today.
That's awesome! Get pics!

Back
Top Bottom