My new Ducks from Metzer Farms

Oh really?? I just ordered some from metzer over the weekend and I’m in UT so I hope they don’t come from Memphis! I purposely ordered from metzer cause were right by CA.
Just wanted to mention that Metzer said their system does not distinguish which facility they ship from based on location. We are in WA and thought we would get a shipment from CA (that's also why we ordered from Metzer) but instead our shipment came from Memphis. Thankfully they arrived quickly (and they didn't add grogel either) and are doing well, but Metzer says even when they ship from CA the shipments typically go through Memphis anyway via FedEx unless it's in California.

Just wanted to mention that Metzer said their system does not distinguish which facility they ship from based on location. We are in WA and thought we would get a shipment from CA (that's also why we ordered from Metzer) but instead our shipment came from Memphis. Thankfully they arrived quickly (and they didn't add grogel either) and are doing well, but Metzer says even when they ship from CA the shipments typically go through Memphis anyway via FedEx unless it's in California.
Good to know! Did you get them next day?

This is my clingy cuddlebug Simon who starts screaming as soon as you put him in the brooder, he is now four days old.
IMG_20220506_155020_1_kindlephoto-63130185.jpg
IMG_20220506_155020_kindlephoto-63094834.jpg
IMG_20220506_155019_1_kindlephoto-63072623.jpg

Back
Top Bottom