My "new" favorite show

daisydo

In the Brooder
6 Years
Jul 23, 2013
Georgia
Since I got my chickens I now have a new favorite show, much better than anything on TV these days!!! I can sit out there for hours just watching how they interact, and what great treats they find.. My son is amazed at how long I can sit out there.. LOL Is this just me? Or, do you all have the problem getting your things done, cuz you're watching your babies? haha

I have had chickens for over a year now as I agree with you. the chicken show never gets old AND seems like they come up with new material all the time :)

Oh, no, no, no, you're not alone! The best entertainment ever!!
thumbsup.gif

Definitely not alone. How many times do you go outside to do something else, like work, and wind up watching the chickens instead. Or turning over rocks so they can find bugs because it makes them so happy.

MANY times!!! I just came in actually... LOL I can get them to do anything, or go anywhere I want, all I have to do is shake the "mealworm" plastic container.. They would follow me to the moon, I think..HAHAHA I adore my babies!!!!

Makes you feel like the Pied Piper of chickens doesn't it. I know what you mean, the way to a chicken's heart is apparently though a mealworm. And they are so darn cute when they start begging and talking to you when they want something.

Back
Top Bottom