My new little hottie....Edward

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by luvmychicknkids, Dec 31, 2008.

1. luvmychicknkids

luvmychicknkids Canning Squirrel

Mar 6, 2008
    Floresville, Texas
    Just wanted to show off the little cutie who just joined my family. This is Edward. He is a bantam....something??? EE I guess? But his legs are a dark slate grey, NOT greenish at all. He is a sweet and beautiful little boy!!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Chicken Girl

Chicken Girl Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 31, 2008
    Wisconsin
    Nice looken chicken!![​IMG]

3. Kanchii

Kanchii Chillin' With My Peeps

What a beauty! Edward is a perfect name!

4. Hellvagirl

Hellvagirl Out Of The Brooder

May 4, 2008
    Ellijay,GA
    Pretty rooster ya got there.

5. the1much

the1much Currently Birdless Hippy

not a bad looker fer a midget [​IMG]

pretty markings !

6. luvmychicknkids

Mar 6, 2008
    Floresville, Texas
    Thanks guys. [​IMG] I thought he was pretty adorable. [​IMG] Actually, I wasn't much into "midgets" myself, to be honest. [​IMG] However, I kinda accidentally ended up with ONE little bantam hen and the other chickens hurt her. So, I decided either I have to re-home her (and I CAN'T she is my little sweetheart) or get her some equally size challenged company. LOL

Oh, and the name....LOL I asked my 11 y/o if he is EVER going to let me get an animal that isn't named after that particular Stepahnie Meyer series. [​IMG] We currently have a Twilight, a Bella, and now Edward. *sigh* But I do like the name for him. [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 31, 2008
  7. BirdBoy88

BirdBoy88 Angel Egg

Dec 26, 2007
    Maryland
    Oh Christy! [​IMG]

Those pics put the biggest smile on my face! [​IMG]

the cutest pics ever

and what a Handsome rooster he is.... he is sure gonna make some colorful babies in the future [​IMG]

8. The Chicken Lady

The Chicken Lady Moderator Staff Member

Apr 21, 2008
    West Michigan
    Hey, it's perfectly fine to have a kid obsessed with a book. [​IMG] Could be worse, right?

Love, the English Teacher [​IMG] [​IMG]

BTW, your new roo is stunning!

9. AilsVonHelson

AilsVonHelson Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 2, 2008
    Orlando, FL.
    Hehe, such a big name for a little roo, don't ya think? [​IMG] But he is splendid. I love his posture in the second picture.

10. luvmychicknkids

Mar 6, 2008
    Floresville, Texas
    Yes, it is a lot of name, but I am famous for than anyway. [​IMG] when I had my second son and announced him Abraham Henry my mother said "but he is TINY, that is wayyyyy too much name" LOL

We actually thought he was going to crow in that second pic but he wasn't. He just stood there looking beautiful and staring at everything around him. [​IMG]

You are so right, The Chicken Lady.....and trust me, this child rarely takes his nose out of books. [​IMG] His language arts teacher threatens to hold him back or start teaching the next grade next year just so she can keep him!!! LOL

Thanks, Mark, he really is a sweetie!!!!!! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by