My new member introduction!

Kathyg938

In the Brooder
Dec 1, 2020
Hi, I’m Kat! I’m really happy to be on this site with y’all! :)

(1) Are you new to chickens / when did you first get chickens?

• My parents had chickens from the time I was born up until I was about 4 years old. Earlier this year my mom brought home some bantams, and I’ve been taking care of them. I still don’t have a lot of experience though, so I’m fairly new to the whole chicken thing lol.

(2) How many chickens do you have right now?

• I currently have 5 chickens!

(3) What breeds do you have?

• I only have bantams right now, but I’m not sure what specific kinds they are lol.

(4) What are your favorite aspects of raising backyard chickens?

• I love watching them roam around and have fun!!

(5) What are some of your other hobbies?

• I really like art and photography, along with writing occasionally :)

(6) Tell us about your family, your other pets, your occupation, or anything else you'd like to share.

• I also have a mini rottweiler, she has anxiety so she’s scared of my little bantams unfortunately. I’m currently going to college for medical assisting, and I’m hoping to get a house after I graduate! Once I do that I’d like to get more bantams haha.

(7) Bonus: How did you find BYC, how long have you known about BYC, and what made you finally join our awesome community? :D

• I’ve known about BYC for about half a year, I always use this site whenever I have questions about my chickens :) I decided to join to share pictures of my chickens and meet people who also love chickens!!

Thank you for reading! ♥︎

Welcome to BYC!!!
party_face_256_1.gif

Hi, I’m Kat! I’m really happy to be on this site with y’all! :)

(1) Are you new to chickens / when did you first get chickens?

• My parents had chickens from the time I was born up until I was about 4 years old. Earlier this year my mom brought home some bantams, and I’ve been taking care of them. I still don’t have a lot of experience though, so I’m fairly new to the whole chicken thing lol.

(2) How many chickens do you have right now?

• I currently have 5 chickens!

(3) What breeds do you have?

• I only have bantams right now, but I’m not sure what specific kinds they are lol.

(4) What are your favorite aspects of raising backyard chickens?

• I love watching them roam around and have fun!!

(5) What are some of your other hobbies?

• I really like art and photography, along with writing occasionally :)

(6) Tell us about your family, your other pets, your occupation, or anything else you'd like to share.

• I also have a mini rottweiler, she has anxiety so she’s scared of my little bantams unfortunately. I’m currently going to college for medical assisting, and I’m hoping to get a house after I graduate! Once I do that I’d like to get more bantams haha.

(7) Bonus: How did you find BYC, how long have you known about BYC, and what made you finally join our awesome community? :D

• I’ve known about BYC for about half a year, I always use this site whenever I have questions about my chickens :) I decided to join to share pictures of my chickens and meet people who also love chickens!!

Thank you for reading! ♥︎
Welcome! You can post pictures of your bantams too!

Back
Top Bottom