My new pair of Cayenne Fire Cornsnakes!!! [ new pics pg 3]

Discussion in 'Other Pets & Livestock' started by Kanchii, Aug 5, 2009.

1. Kanchii

Kanchii Songster

Thanks Jordan!

2. Kanchii

Kanchii Songster

I was a bad girl and took them out for a quick photoshoot. they were very calm and chill about it though, so I don't think I scared them or anything. Luckily I'll be out of the house for the next few days so I definitely won't bug them during then!

I've also decided on names(i think)! First up is the female, now named...
    CHIPOTLE!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Next is the male, now named...
    HABENERO!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I love their dark feiry red color, their white heads, and their solid white tummies that set them apart from normal amels! In a year or two, they are going to be SCORCHING solid red! I can't wait!

3. theOEGBman

theOEGBman Songster

Jan 13, 2007
    Central California
    They're so gorgeous! I love the solid white bellies, especially on the BRs and caramel stripe/motleys. You definitely picked some winners! Now when are you getting that rack?! I want to see it.

4. Kanchii

Kanchii Songster

Quote:Should arrive in a couple more weeks... Arg I want it now too! Though I'm not even done drilling holes in the rest of the tubs... It's taking forever! [​IMG] But I'm just lazy. And it's going to be at least another 24 hours once I get the rack to make sure the heating/thermostat are working. [​IMG]

Oh well, they're worth it. [​IMG]

5. sunket77

sunket77 Songster

May 21, 2009
    Texas Hill Country!
    WOW! those are awesome! you are right around the corner from me, I live off devils backbone. Those are some pretty babies!

6. Krysstyllanthrox

Krysstyllanthrox Songster

Jan 27, 2008
    Tulsa
    What do those guys eat when that small and then when they get bigger?

I want a snake but both my mom and my MIL say they would never visit if we had one.

7. Kanchii

Kanchii Songster

Quote:Right now they are eating small warmed up frozen pinkies (baby mice with no hair on yet) and when adult they'll eat adult mice

8. silkieluvr

silkieluvr Songster

Sep 20, 2007
    Marin, California
    Madison!! They're adorable and you didn't even tell me you got them!!!! How dare you!?

9. MagsC

MagsC Queen Of Clueless

Jul 27, 2008
    Minnesota
    Ooooo!!! I LOVE that coloring!!!

10. Kanchii

Kanchii Songster

Quote:LOL my bad Alyssa! <3

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: