My new pair of Cayenne Fire Cornsnakes!!! [ new pics pg 3]

Discussion in 'Other Pets & Livestock' started by Kanchii, Aug 5, 2009.

1. ()relics

()relics horse/dog shrink

Jan 4, 2009
    indiana
    very nice colored snakes... My daughter has a California King snake? but after seeing these pics she has decided she wants one of these too......Thanks...any idea of their potential mature size?

2. Kanchii

Kanchii Songster

()relics :

very nice colored snakes... My daughter has a California King snake? but after seeing these pics she has decided she wants one of these too......Thanks...any idea of their potential mature size?

Corns generally end up somewhere around 4 feet. They need a 20 gallon long tank after a year in a 10 gallon, and simple under tank heating is sufficient if you use thin bedding like aspen shavings or paper towels. They're the best!​

3. theOEGBman

theOEGBman Songster

Jan 13, 2007
    Central California
    Quote:Corns generally end up somewhere around 4 feet. They need a 20 gallon long tank after a year in a 10 gallon, and simple under tank heating is sufficient if you use thin bedding like aspen shavings or paper towels. They're the best!

I agree with Madison. Corns are the best! My adult male is about 4 ft long, and my adult female is a little over 3. They dont get large at all and they make amazing pets. I would definitely recommend them as a first snake.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: