My new pair of Tangerine Leopard Geckos!

Quote:
OMG YES i was just about to ask you if you happened to snag their business card xDDD you're a life saver, please send it to me! Maybe they're going to the little show on Halloween in Petaluma... Are there any other up coming reptile shows in the area?

Madisonnnnnnnnnn! You're making me go upstairs?! Come on now! Forget that, I'll go search their name, lol.

I dont know about any shows coming up, Sac is the only one we go to. But it would be worth a try to see!

Here you go... :

GBU Enterprises

http://www.gbuenterprises.com/

The website is a little shabby, but we know the cresties are good! I think that's them anways. I dont know, I've had a long day and Im tired! I'll double check when I get upstairs.

They look like the yin yang thing the way they are pictured. So Yin and Yang. I have never seen one of those before. And with that coloring I have to ask if they are poisonous?

Quote:
Yep, on the other side. Ok, I wont tell you anymore!
lol.png

And Sarah, they're not posionous. There are only two venomous species of lizards in the world, and I dont believe they're readily available for sale in CA. Although, they did have some at the show yesterday.

Beautiful little lizards
smile.png
I LOVE lizards. They're so cute! I like catching the green/brown anoles around here and attempting to catch the skinks. Of course when I do that I usually just end up with a tail...
tongue.png
But yesterday I found one in a pile of sawdust, but silly me just let it go. Guess it was out of shock that one just popped up out of nowhere.
My sister had an iguana named Addidas once...but they aren't quite as cute as those who look more lizard-like
tongue.png

Back
Top Bottom