My new pair of Tangerine Leopard Geckos!

Kanchii

Crowing
13 Years
Sep 8, 2007
San Rafael, California
Had a blast with Jordan (theOEGBman) at the Sacramento Reptile show! Got a pair of tangerine's which have been high on my want list! The female was feisty and tried to bite me, which made me love her even more! Her eyelids are a bit crinkly, but that's probably why she was so cheap. They're still young, and still have a bit of a pattern showing through.

The male:
sacreptileshow09010.jpg

The female:
sacreptileshow09015.jpg

Any idea on names?

OrpingtonManor

Building the Castle
11 Years
Nov 15, 2008
Martinez, CA
leopard geckos are awesome pets! congratulations! nice green eyelids.
smile.png
my son had a regular leopard gecko that lived for 12 years. never got bit by her. slow and gentle animals. have fun!

Kanchii

Crowing
13 Years
Sep 8, 2007
San Rafael, California
Quote:
Yup they are the best! These guys just have a bit more tude cause they've never really been handled, but I'm sure they'll be mellow like a typical leo pretty quick.
smile.png

Kanchii

Crowing
13 Years
Sep 8, 2007
San Rafael, California
Thanks guys!

Lolita I love your name/icon! I have a Gothic Lolita "cosplay" and my nametag when I worked at Noahs Bagels said "lolita" which always led to some funny stuff
tongue.png

I like those names, I'll keep them in mind!

theOEGBman

Songster
13 Years
Jan 13, 2007
Central California
I thought we named them Bob & Jill?!?! Jerkasaurus Rex!!

They're so pretty and that female is FIESTY! I had a great time with you, especially holding my first roach with you! LOL. I'll post pics of my new additions soon!

Kanchii

Crowing
13 Years
Sep 8, 2007
San Rafael, California
Quote:
Did you end up buying anything else when I left? Oh and about an hour ago I got a missed call from you, but it says you called at like 1:20 LOL idiot phone...

Lol nah @ Bob & Jill, I am not satisfied unless my critters have weird names. So far everyone's named after X-Men (besides Cornelius) So maybe my leo's will be from an anime or game or something... Ooo that's a good idea.

theOEGBman

Songster
13 Years
Jan 13, 2007
Central California
Quote:
Did you end up buying anything else when I left? Oh and about an hour ago I got a missed call from you, but it says you called at like 1:20 LOL idiot phone...

Lol nah @ Bob & Jill, I am not satisfied unless my critters have weird names. So far everyone's named after X-Men (besides Cornelius) So maybe my leo's will be from an anime or game or something... Ooo that's a good idea.

: D ..... No, I didnt buy anything else! Although after you left, I held a GORGEOUS piebald ball python and I called my mom begging for a BP, lol. She said no and I said ok, she'd already let me get my 2 so I couldnt complain too much. As for that missed call, I called you RIGHT after you walked out the door. Like, almost immediately. I found a whole display of juvie and adult Hoggies, LOL. It was RIGHT next to the crested gecko lady! I think it was the same company!

I agree, Bob & Jill would have been pretty boring, LOL. Im not sure what Im naming mine, Im uploading pics right now. Gary lightened up a ton! IDK if I like it as much yet, but it could just be him what's it called again, firin' up, flamin' up, go flame go? haha. I'll post the pics in a few when I get them uploaded.

Top Bottom