My new pair of Tangerine Leopard Geckos!

Kanchii

Crowing
15 Years
Sep 8, 2007
San Rafael, California
Had a blast with Jordan (theOEGBman) at the Sacramento Reptile show! Got a pair of tangerine's which have been high on my want list! The female was feisty and tried to bite me, which made me love her even more! Her eyelids are a bit crinkly, but that's probably why she was so cheap. They're still young, and still have a bit of a pattern showing through.

The male:
sacreptileshow09010.jpg

The female:
sacreptileshow09015.jpg

Any idea on names?

leopard geckos are awesome pets! congratulations! nice green eyelids.
smile.png
my son had a regular leopard gecko that lived for 12 years. never got bit by her. slow and gentle animals. have fun!

Quote:
Yup they are the best! These guys just have a bit more tude cause they've never really been handled, but I'm sure they'll be mellow like a typical leo pretty quick.
smile.png

Thanks guys!

Lolita I love your name/icon! I have a Gothic Lolita "cosplay" and my nametag when I worked at Noahs Bagels said "lolita" which always led to some funny stuff
tongue.png

I like those names, I'll keep them in mind!

I thought we named them Bob & Jill?!?! Jerkasaurus Rex!!

They're so pretty and that female is FIESTY! I had a great time with you, especially holding my first roach with you! LOL. I'll post pics of my new additions soon!

Quote:
Did you end up buying anything else when I left? Oh and about an hour ago I got a missed call from you, but it says you called at like 1:20 LOL idiot phone...

Lol nah @ Bob & Jill, I am not satisfied unless my critters have weird names. So far everyone's named after X-Men (besides Cornelius) So maybe my leo's will be from an anime or game or something... Ooo that's a good idea.

Quote:
Did you end up buying anything else when I left? Oh and about an hour ago I got a missed call from you, but it says you called at like 1:20 LOL idiot phone...

Lol nah @ Bob & Jill, I am not satisfied unless my critters have weird names. So far everyone's named after X-Men (besides Cornelius) So maybe my leo's will be from an anime or game or something... Ooo that's a good idea.

: D ..... No, I didnt buy anything else! Although after you left, I held a GORGEOUS piebald ball python and I called my mom begging for a BP, lol. She said no and I said ok, she'd already let me get my 2 so I couldnt complain too much. As for that missed call, I called you RIGHT after you walked out the door. Like, almost immediately. I found a whole display of juvie and adult Hoggies, LOL. It was RIGHT next to the crested gecko lady! I think it was the same company!

I agree, Bob & Jill would have been pretty boring, LOL. Im not sure what Im naming mine, Im uploading pics right now. Gary lightened up a ton! IDK if I like it as much yet, but it could just be him what's it called again, firin' up, flamin' up, go flame go? haha. I'll post the pics in a few when I get them uploaded.

Back
Top Bottom