My New Puppy!!!!! Cuteness Overload!!!!

That third pic is hilarious!!! She is just adorable. Shots aren't too bad....mine don't feel to good after shots and sleep alot!
wink.png

Quote:
OMG! How cute is that?!

Here's our doxie ~ he's a mama's boy and knows it! hehe

As a baby, meeting our poodle
Picture611.jpg

A few months ago cuddling with mama
Picture1333.jpg

Last week
Picture1465902.jpg

LOL!!!! Asher that long haired dachshund is soooo cute!!!!!!
Today was the dachshund day at Banfield in Petsmart! One extremely handsome standard size male, black and tan and one very old petite red female, 14!!! She had gray hair, sweet! The vet and the techs went nuts over this little guppy...course the kissing doesn't hurt her appeal either, she is very kissy! My other dachshund has to be muzzled at the vets, no kidding, no a fan of strangers!! So, she's been wormed and had some shots and goes back in two weeks..sleeping now. Can you believe she fits into a sock!!! That just cracks me up!!

Buster, Wildsky's puppy is sleeping a whole lot longer than mine and not whining to be held so much....but then, hers won't fit into a sock either, lol!!

Judymae..you should post pics of your min pin too....saw two of those today, they must have had their ears cut as they both had the space collars on! They look so much like little deer to me! Cute!

There was a mutant sized doberman in there too..made me very nervous, like one of those off a horror movie...I kept my little snack puppy out of sight!!!

Last edited:
He is a sweetheart, but when I got him, I expected him to have all over long hair. It's only on his ears, though. He was very attached as a baby and is still very loving. He potty trained super easy, but we have him crate trained and he learned from my poodle who is slightly older, I think.

I forgot to say he's a miniature so as big as he's going to get.

Give me a chance to take some new updated pics and I'll post them Darlene. Emma Lou is getting where she doesn't rest much during the day but at nite you can't budge her while she's sleeping!!

Boy are looks deceiving!!!!! Sooooo cute and little and soooo much a little DEVIL!!!!! lol!!! A hair puller, a biter, a chewer, a whiner, a wide open little demon here!!!! Holy cow this puppy is FULL of energy!!! Sleeping a bit longer at night, gratefully, pooping and peeing mostly always on the paper and puppy pads and driving my older dachie crazy biting her tail and ears and running and jumping on her!! She launches herself at your face for kisses and then dives into your hair and grabs mouthfuls and pulls like crazy!! Look out earlobes and earrings...and fingers and toes becasue those little razor sharp baby teeth don't feel so good when this little alligator chomps down!! We look forward to the falling over into a crash and burn puppy nap before the next wave of terror hits, lol!!! Wild thang here!!

Back
Top Bottom