1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

My news babies from TSC. Ideas on breed?

Discussion in 'What Breed Or Gender is This?' started by SignoraBel, Apr 9, 2016.

1. SignoraBel

SignoraBel Out Of The Brooder

Mar 20, 2014
    Hello there, here are my new lovies. The bright yellow one has black legs and 4 toes. The spotty ones have brownish and pink legs, 4 toes, the black have black and pink legs, 4 toes and the orange yellow has pink legs with 4 toes as well.[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. TimCline

TimCline Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 31, 2016
    Inez, ky
    Assorted Bantams all?

3. jessschlles4

jessschlles4 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 29, 2016
    Jacksonville, Florida
    The brown ones look like one of my ameraucanas when she first came home. Not sure what the others are.

4. SignoraBel

SignoraBel Out Of The Brooder

Mar 20, 2014
    I think all but the black, that have a tiny bit of white under the beaks, where labels special and special and bantam

5. jessschlles4

jessschlles4 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 29, 2016
    Jacksonville, Florida
    The bantam babies we saw at our TSC were super tiny, the size of an oreo maybe. Are yours that small?

6. Bengt747

Bengt747 Out Of The Brooder

May 3, 2015
    [​IMG]

The above right is definitely a white Silkie. The other buff colored chick could be a Buff Orpington, but there are an awful lot of buff colored chicks out there...

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by