Hi all just thought I would share my coop with everyone. The majority of the wood came from what used to be a lean-to so the cost on the total project has been pretty low. First I had to build a retaining wall to get some somewhat flat ground to build my foundation. I used #9 gravel as a leveling base and also for drainage then used 4x6 beams as the base of the coop. The base is backfilled with about 2in of #9 gravel and about 3 in of sand. Then I built the structure and roof then added the hardware cloth and door. Once the run part was done then I could build the coop. I put down a sheet of laminate flooring to help with clean up and hung the hen house. I still have to put the window in the front and add a door to the back for cleaning and one to the side to be able to get the eggs. All in all I think it came out pretty good and my flock seems to like it.