My orange ringed teal

finchamdan

In the Brooder
6 Years
Apr 2, 2013
hi there,
just thought il'd show you all a few pics of my newly purchased orange ringed teal from an auction today. Enjoy!

The female is significantly more pale in colour than the usual orange females. So I thought Ild give a go at trying to bring the white out in her.
Any suggestions to do this?

I also have blue ringed teal ill get some pictures of those to show u.

Here are mine I raise blonde and blue( regular ) here I
Am sorry for the bad picture I had to put them in a little pen !!! I love ring teal they are almost my favorite ducks!! Can you post some more pictures?

Last edited:
I really can't help you with your question since I do not know anuthing about orange ringed teal... I really want to see pictures of the blue ringed teal! Dylan duck man, is there any way you could plget close up pictures of your teal. If you could catch them that would be ideal and make sure to get pictures of the typically reddish colored part above the wings. Oh and I am sorry for not posting pictures of my birds. I will post them Tuesday at the latest.

Those blue ringed teal are awesome! I personally love ringed teal, and these color mutations of them are cool to see. I did have a pair of blonde ringed teal that I purchased from the Sylvan Heights Bird Park, but unfortunately they died over the winter. I guess with these tropical birds it is better to get them from northern breeders and have the ducks accustomed to the cold. So dylan duck man, are your ringed teal anything like that?

Blue ringed teal drake

Black mandarin drake, The black crest follows underneath his body

Black mandarin duck

The rest of my ducks

Back
Top Bottom