My order has been placed...woooo hooo

Discussion in 'Geese' started by jack & mommy's duckies, Dec 21, 2010.

1. jack & mommy's duckies

jack & mommy's duckies Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 24, 2010
    I'm so excited. Yesterday I placed my with Metzer Farms. Man oh man I can't wait. I'm on the waiting list for sebbies....but that is ok I'll just keep my fingers crossed for a good hatch. I'm also going to order some ducklings also. But I'm bouncing up and down for my sebbies. [​IMG]

2. Goose and Fig

Goose and Fig Grateful Geese

Apr 19, 2009
    Fall Creek Falls TN
    I got my french tolouse from them this past spring. The shipped very well and grew up beautifully (and fast!) Just started getting eggs!!!!! I would recommend Metzer's over and over- they're great [​IMG] Congrats!

3. TennesseeTruly

TennesseeTruly Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 5, 2009
    Church Hill, TN
    I'll be ordering some Roman Tufted from Metzer's. I'm trying to decide what else I want from them.

Laurie

4. Metzer Farms

Metzer Farms Official BYC Sponsor

Oct 11, 2010
    Don't worry. We should have plenty of Sebastopols for the early orderers. It is the late ones for whom we often have a problem. Sebastopol start early, peak early and stop early compared to the egg production of other breeds. And thank you for the kind words.
    John Meter

5. toadbriar

toadbriar Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 28, 2010
    central massacheezits
    I placed my order for 2 pair Buff today. [​IMG] I'm so excited about geese! If they're even half as fun as ducks, I'll have a ball!

6. jack & mommy's duckies

jack & mommy's duckies Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 24, 2010
    Wow I'm so excited to get a reply from John himself. See it just goes to show that Ducky people are the best people around.
    And John...Your babies will be treated with the most love and respect. They will have the best home I can give them.
    I can't wait I'm so excited. I'm placing a duck order with them also...just Ashley wanted me on the waiting list for sebbies.
    OMG I can't wait I can't wait:ya:ya:ya

7. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY
    did you guys check out their link to how they sex baby duckies? Its on their website-I watched it last night-pretty cooool!!!!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by