My other mild obsession: watercolor

Your work is lovely (and inspiring - would love to learn to paint!)...and this one, in particular, really resonated with me. 😍
I really love that one too! You know if you really want to learn to paint, check out you tube videos and just start! I always wanted to but it wasn’t until I had a little granddaughter who I wanted to indulge that I just said well what have I got to lose? I’m not any good and I don’t get much practice but I see things every day that inspire me. The way light comes through trees, leaves and flowers especially.
For less than $25 you can get a pad of watercolor paper, a set of paints and brushes, fire up you tube and bob’s your uncle! It’s fun!

I also paint, it is hard but satisfying. This one is an acrylic pour. Linda

Attachments

• 20191204_001509.jpg
    20191204_001509.jpg
    786.8 KB · Views: 12
I really love that one too! You know if you really want to learn to paint, check out you tube videos and just start! I always wanted to but it wasn’t until I had a little granddaughter who I wanted to indulge that I just said well what have I got to lose? I’m not any good and I don’t get much practice but I see things every day that inspire me. The way light comes through trees, leaves and flowers especially.
For less than $25 you can get a pad of watercolor paper, a set of paints and brushes, fire up you tube and bob’s your uncle! It’s fun!
On my list to try this year! Thank you for the encouragement! 🧑‍🎨

Back
Top Bottom