"my page" button?

Discussion in 'BYC Website & Forum Feedback & Announcements' started by LydsZoo, Mar 28, 2011.

1. LydsZoo

LydsZoo Out Of The Brooder

Jan 20, 2009
    Is there a way to delete the "see my BYC page" button from under your avatar if you didn't make a page?

2. 44Wolves

44Wolves Here is Your New Title

Jun 28, 2009
    No.

3. LydsZoo

Jan 20, 2009
    Hmm... I think I've seen people without it there, but maybe not?

4. 44Wolves

44Wolves Here is Your New Title

Jun 28, 2009
    [​IMG] Nope, everyone has one automatically created (The page itself) so the page would have to be deleted for the link to disappear, then you might want it back, and it would take too long. Besides, what's so bad about it?

5. paddock36

paddock36 Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 24, 2008
    Ocala, Florida
    Why don't you just make a page? You can do anything. Post pictures or even just tell about what animals you have.

6. LydsZoo

Jan 20, 2009
    I don't really have anything to put on one.

7. ranchhand

ranchhand Rest in Peace 1956-2011

Aug 25, 2008
    SC
    Don't ask me how I did it, but I THINK it was somewhere in the Profile settings. Can't find it right now..... but I do know you can select what you do or don't want to show.

8. Nifty-Chicken

Nifty-Chicken Administrator Staff Member

The "My Page" link is automatically created once you click the "My Page" link at the top menu bar (which creates a new blank userpage for you).

From time to time we go through our system and purge all the blank pages which removes the link to that page (at least until you click the "My Page" link again).

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by