My peep-peeps are turning into bok-boks *Lots of PICS*

nice birds! Very cute too.

BTW,
welcome-byc.gif

******UPDATED PICCIES*************** APPROX 16 WEEKS OLD********

Fergie, I relaxed about the whole roo issue when Fergie decidedly looked like a pullet, now she is going through a roo 'phase' again,
and I am worried about her feathers
sad.png

93109_052.jpg

93109_057.jpg

The lovely Harriet

93109_063.jpg

Them both together

93109_067.jpg

They have been free ranging in a section of the yard for a while now and they love it. Still no eggs... I thought Harriet might have
been on an egg mission this morning when she went into the nesting box and fluffed around a bit, but then nothing
hmm.png

Harriet is the more timid of the two and Fergs always comes running whenever he/she sees me.. I love Fergs I don't want to have to
move him/her on
sad.png
Wah!!!

Thanks so much for all of you responses - I appreciate your input and help
big_smile.png
smile.png

Quote:
Ooooooooh, thanks! I sure hope so!!!

And flowergirl, they sure do grow fast.... I'm already thinking about what breed to get next
big_smile.png

Quote:

And flowergirl, they sure do grow fast.... I'm already thinking about what breed to get next
big_smile.png

I think so too!! At 16 weeks if she was a he it would be really noticeable!! And she'd probably be crowing her head off!!
wink.png

Quote:

big_smile.png

I think so too!! At 16 weeks if she was a he it would be really noticeable!! And she'd probably be crowing her head off!!
wink.png

PHHHHHEEEEW!!!!! Thanks so much, that's such a relief to hear.. Just waiting for the first egg now
big_smile.png
So exciting
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom