my pet chicken reviews

Pics
I have my first order in with MPC set to ship on April 25th. Reading all of these reviews is so encouraging! I really appreciate that Alex is on this site representing the company and helping out with advice. Can't wait for my chicks to arrive!
wee.gif

I agree, it's super helpful to have a rep on here! I'm excited for you and everyone else getting chicks! And a little jealous.

(okay, a LOT jealous, lol!)

Aww y'all are going to make me blush. I can't wait to hear about your chicks!

Alex
My Pet Chicken

My second bunch of chicks from MPC are now 3 weeks old. They arrived healthy and active. So active that 2 of them hopped out of the shipping box as I was checking them 1 at a time and making sure they got a drink before going into the brooder.

I am keeping an eye on a couple of them, as I think, based on combs size, that they may be roos. But really won't know for several more weeks. Keeping my fingers crossed that they're not, I already have 2.

All in all, I am very very happy!

Still lovin' MPC!!!

I guess I waited too long to order from them. All the chicks I want are pretty much out of stock. Well the females at least. I guess thats what I get for waiting. : ( I mainly want welsummers, but everyone seems to be out of them.

For spring orders it helps to get your order in early, sometimes what you want is available later in the season, so you could keep checking.

Check 3 weeks out from the ship date when they set the eggs. I placed my order in December for a March 21 hatch and there were already many breeds that were unavailable. I went online the first of March and was able to call and add chicks that had been sold out when I ordered.
D.gif

I guess I waited too long to order from them. All the chicks I want are pretty much out of stock. Well the females at least. I guess thats what I get for waiting. : ( I mainly want welsummers, but everyone seems to be out of them.

We update our availability as the season progresses. Just because they are sold out now, doesn't mean they will remain sold out.

Check 3 weeks out from the ship date when they set the eggs. I placed my order in December for a March 21 hatch and there were already many breeds that were unavailable. I went online the first of March and was able to call and add chicks that had been sold out when I ordered.
D.gif

This is great advice! Monday mornings are also a great time to order. We have our "Over Hatch" availability that we can ship from. They will ship that day.

Alex
My Pet Chicken

Back
Top Bottom