my pet chicken reviews

All 16 are still happy and healthy! I noticed something odd about the underside of one of the SF, but maybe it was just egg yolk before absorption?

Does anyone have pics of month old (or any age, really) Salmon Favs? I am trying to see if MPC has dark colored pullets or if i have 2 males. Thanks!

I have one but don't have pictures at the moment. Your second one is definitely a rooster. The first I think is a pullet.

Got my last batch, the post office called at 6 am, my post office, so they came in the direct route. All are fine and they are quite strong, they were fighting my attempts to get them to drink so I let them be, they started eating immediately. They are very fuzzy and adorable. There are 9 of them.

Oh so sweet :)

barnie.gif
Now I know what it's like to receive a box od dead chicks.
duc.gif

The post office 2 hours from my house (each way) called yesterday afternoon to see if I wanted to come pick them up there. I didn't have the ability to do that. So I picked them up at my local PO at 06:45 this morning. I expressed my anxiety to the worker who proceeded to lift the corner of the box and was overcome by a look of disgust and disappointment, which pretty much describes how I feel.

At this point, nothing I can do. I don't think I want to get a 3rd shipment of dead or dying chicks.

And what happened to EXPRESS shipping, MPC?! Tracking said priority 3 day!
somad.gif

Back
Top Bottom