My Pet Chicken

I'm a happy customer of MyPetChicken.
smile.png
They also have good customer service.

That is soooo true! They have great customer service, but like all humans, they make mistakes, but unlike most places, they go out of their way to fix them.

I'm also a happy customer, with four happy, healthy hens. They threw in an extra, a GLW roo, and even though it was a nice gesture I didn't want a roo and had to find a home for him. Even so, my girls are wonderful, and MPC did a great job.

Amy

I wanted to order 3 chicks from them, but they pretty much told me that they wouldn't survive, since I live too far from the airport and it would take too long to get them to my post office. They said they would ship them if I wanted to, but if they died it was on me. They really were nice about it tho. So I talked to my DH and he said I could order the 6 or 7 chicks that they recmmended to have as a min. order.

Maybe you could make arrangements with a PO in a town closer to the airport and you pick them up there instead. This way they wont be getting trucked around so long in the cold. Its worth a try to call a PO and ask.

I just ordered 8 chicks from them, they should be shipped on the 25th, we'll see how it goes. They are extremely nice on the phone. For 8 chicks it was $81 total, I did order two sexed silkies that were $10 each. The small order fee was $25 and they will be shipped with heat packs. I can't wait to get them!!

We are going to wait a few more weeks till the weather clears. I already checked with the PO and they couldn't help me.

I ordered four birds from them last year. They wanted to send two extras, but we decided on just one, which was another same breed same sex as my order was. The five I got were all very healthy, all hens and I never experienced any of the problems I had read about and was prepared for.
I can't justify the big charge for the handwarmer they throw in, but I will order from them again because I don't want large quantities or having to cull or rehome extra birds. When you look at it that way the cost evens out.

Back
Top Bottom