My Pet Vultures *Pic Heavy*

Cetawin

Rest in Peace 1963-2021
11 Years
Mar 20, 2008
NW Kentucky
I took pics of the vultures today to share...I love this crazy crew (some of which where off doing chicken stuff and did not come for treats and photo op)...

This is Athena, she is 10 months old. She is the daughter of speckledhen's Smoky and Suede....she is a Diva chicken...touch her and she screams like she is being killed...she is beautiful and knows it.

Athena10months.jpg

Athena10months2.jpg

This is Lucy 2 years old (BA), Severus 10 months old (BA/EE) and Tonks 2 years old (BO)..they were coming to investigate the goodies I had for them...

LucySeverusTonks.jpg

This is Athena and Ruby my red cochin. Ruby is 2 years old and lovingly called "Rubyness" she is very talkative and hates to have her saddle removed. When you remove the saddle to wash it and etc she follows you screaming until she gets it back. She thinks of it as a fashion accessory I guess or she really likes flamingos.

Ruby2years.jpg

This is a close up of Severus...his coloring his beautiful with his beetle green sheen and brown markings

Severuscomb.jpg

This is a group shot of the vultures

vultures.jpg

vultures3.jpg

vultures2.jpg

This is my pride and joy - Thor. he is the 10 month old son of speckledhen's Suede and Smoky. My big splash boy and he is so wonderful and such a good roo and not even a year old yet. He is a tad over 12 lbs and almost 30" tall
ep.gif
but a gentle giant with me.

Thor10months4.jpg

Thor10months2.jpg

Thor10months.jpg

Thor10months5.jpg

To show his height, the steps are a tad over 12" high...

Thorheighth.jpg

Maybe some of the other brats will come for treats and the photo op tomorrow so I can get their pics too and update this post.

These are my new babies....

Hera, the new bantam cochin pullet...she is about 8 - 9 weeks old and a real love. She came from BYCer Scbatz33

7630_cascacochingirl.jpg

7630_hpim7087.jpg

These 3 partridge silkie babies came from BYCer wegotchickens...they are absolutely precious

7630_silkiescasca.jpg

These 2 little Mille Fleur D'uccle babies also came from wegotchickens. They are my DDs snuggle babies...they are going to be very very spoiled real soon, if they are not already having been here only 3 days already.

7630_millesmon.jpg

All the new babies from wegotchickens

7630_silkiemilles2.jpg

Last edited:
Thank you. Ruby is a mess that girl. I love her to pieces though.

Last edited:
Quote:
He is a mix...his mother is a Black Australorp and his dad is a EE.

Jeeper - I hope your girl is not as big as Thor...LOL She would be one big butt girl for sure. Athena is his sister and she is nowhere his size. Thor is also much taller than his Dad is but Suede weighed in around 13 - 14 lbs. Good breeder orps will be huge.

Quote:
He is a mix...his mother is a Black Australorp and his dad is a EE.

Jeeper - I hope your girl is not as big as Thor...LOL She would be one big butt girl for sure. Athena is his sister and she is nowhere his size. Thor is also much taller than his Dad is but Suede weighed in around 13 - 14 lbs. Good breeder orps will be huge.

you should try to get a pic of Thor next to a person so we can truly see how tall he is!

Back
Top Bottom