My photography

Chicken mouth

In the Brooder
11 Years
Jul 4, 2008
SA, Australia
Hello!
Ive always been interested in photography and found a great site to display my work. I find it very inspiring when you get professionals sending you messages about your photos. I mainly prefer doing macro work because my camera is quite good at that. I'm self taught but will be doing half a year of photography next year so I hope I improve some more.

Ive already had a few photos displayed in our local newspaper:celebrate

http://www.redbubble.com/people/looneydaniel

Tell me what you think of them
smile.png

Daniel

Daniel, this is very good work. I have a passion for nature too and I also love photography. I am a student at the Art Institute of Pittsburgh-Online division. I hope you are considering a career in art and I would recommend this school to you. I have had fellow classmates from all over the world. I think you have a bright future ahead of you.

Daniel, Very nice work. I do encourage you to take some classes. You don't know what you don't know and you will not figure it all out by trial and error. But with that said, nothing replaces a good artistic eye. You have that going for you. I think classes will help you know how to bend the rules to your specific vision. Help you understand the tool that the camera is better and more information about how lighting, composure and that sort of thing effects the impact of the image. Most of all the human mind is set to see things in certain ways. It likes certain things and is drawn to them. It really helps to understand those sort of things. It will only help you improve on already good work. This alone is a difficult thing to do.

Wow, thankyou! I am actually thinking of a career in art but never knew much about it. Im only 14 so I have a fair bit of learning to do! Penturner, im hoping to get some classes to explain in more detail about the stuff you listed.

Some very nice photos there Daniel.

My daughter is your age- and although loves taking photos- lacks the keen eye you seem to have for a good picture. I have always loved photography myself- but have never been able to afford the type of camera I would love to own- but still take mine out whenever I go up to my block of land in the country where there are endless opportunities for taking photos. I wish you well in continuing with a hobby you are obviously passionate about.

Back
Top Bottom