Songster
11 Years
Jan 20, 2009
NorCal
and she ate all the peeps' food!

20090227_0063.jpg

20090227_0064.jpg

20090227_0065.jpg

I patched the hole and replenished the food...everybody's happy now...

20090227_0066.jpg

Were you expecting something worse? Nah, she's a lover, not a fighter...

20090116_0005.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Were you expecting something worse? Nah, she's a lover, not a fighter...

That cracked me up! I didnt expect anything bad at all, I love pits. She's a gorgeous dog, too bad about all of that poor poor feed.
lol.png

My first thought was, OH NO! Yup, you had me going. Glad to hear your chicks are fine. My dogs love the chicken poop more then to food
sickbyc.gif

man, if one of my poodles got in there, they would anihilate everything quicker than a jack russell...
hmm.png
They are something ELSE when it comes to birds... goes back to their hunting heritage. Never mind they are five and six pounds mostly now... LOL

I have an Australian Cattle Dog who is absolutely STUPID about chasing.
sad.png
I have worked with her and it has improved some... but one night, I had just brought home some 3-4 month old pullets and were putting them in the coop when one got out. Great... it was just getting dark and then the dog started chasing it. Well, she ended up "working" it like a bird dog. Damnedest thing I had ever seen. It settled in a fencerow and she "whoaed" and just stood there fixed on it. I tried to reach in and grab it, but it flew up again. She jumped up and grabbed it and brought it straight back to me. I was AMAZED. The thing was dazed, but not hurt at all.

lol...everytime im walking with a bucket full of feed to the coop my horses will not leave me alone!!!! i set it down once only for a sec and i turned around and one of the horses had a mouth full......
hmm.png
idunno.gif

My dog did try the chick starter once. She just seemed curious and took a bite out of a bucket, then she looked at me with that Cattledog sort of sneer and walked away.

Back
Top Bottom