My pollet Chai isn’t doing well

:love she drank so much that she got her hair wet!:yesss::ya:celebrate:wee 20211024_115011.jpg

Yay!!! So glad to hear she's feeling better. Maybe she ate something that disagreed with her and she needed time to let it pass through. I have two Silver Laced Polish and they are just the darling-est. My Dinah is acting a bit off - not very active, hangs out on the perch, almost sounds like she has a cold (but I think that's just how her nasal passages are and she isn't sneezing or showing signs of runny eyes/nose). I'd be worried, but she's also molting, so she's most likely just subdued because of that (but she also has no trouble putting my Rhode Island Red in her place if she gives Dinah any attitude :lau ). Hopefully your little bean will continue to improve :love.

Yay!!! So glad to hear she's feeling better. Maybe she ate something that disagreed with her and she needed time to let it pass through. I have two Silver Laced Polish and they are just the darling-est. My Dinah is acting a bit off - not very active, hangs out on the perch, almost sounds like she has a cold (but I think that's just how her nasal passages are and she isn't sneezing or showing signs of runny eyes/nose). I'd be worried, but she's also molting, so she's most likely just subdued because of that (but she also has no trouble putting my Rhode Island Red in her place if she gives Dinah any attitude :lau ). Hopefully your little bean will continue to improve :love.
I hope so, today I sat outside with her wrapped in a towel. She nuzzled up with me for about an hour, then started getting hungry so I put her away. I had her in a large kennel last night, I'm keeping her in it tonight and let her out tomorrow. It's been getting cold here especially at night, I'll be keeping her in at night until she is fully recooperated

I hope so, today I sat outside with her wrapped in a towel. She nuzzled up with me for about an hour, then started getting hungry so I put her away. I had her in a large kennel last night, I'm keeping her in it tonight and let her out tomorrow. It's been getting cold here especially at night, I'll be keeping her in at night until she is fully recooperated
If my girls go through a hard molt, I'll bring them in at night (I live on the Central Coast of California, so weather isn't too extreme here). Maybe she's 'pretending' to be ill so you'll give her attention. My mom is convinced my chickens 'work' me, and I wouldn't be surprised if they do :lau .

If my girls go through a hard molt, I'll bring them in at night (I live on the Central Coast of California, so weather isn't too extreme here). Maybe she's 'pretending' to be ill so you'll give her attention. My mom is convinced my chickens 'work' me, and I wouldn't be surprised if they do :lau .
ya, but before this she was fairly scared of me. this was my first opportunity to make her sweet.

:( chai Is missing, she hasn’t been seen for about 10 hours when she typically doesn’t stay more then 10 feet from her mom. I looked all over the place for her, sometimes she sleeps in weird places so there still may be hope. I’m keeping my fingers crossed, and my hands together in prayer. :( it’s getting really hard from refraining myself from tears at this point. Wherever she went, she took one of her sisters with her too...

:( chai Is missing, she hasn’t been seen for about 10 hours when she typically doesn’t stay more then 10 feet from her mom. I looked all over the place for her, sometimes she sleeps in weird places so there still may be hope. I’m keeping my fingers crossed, and my hands together in prayer. :( it’s getting really hard from refraining myself from tears at this point. Wherever she went, she took one of her sisters with her too...
Oh no!!!! I hope they both turn up okay :fl.

Back
Top Bottom