My poor Lamp

I feel for you regarding your birds and very unpleasant neighbors.

Can you not make an unofficial / official complaint to your friends who own the property and give them grounds to tell there tenants to stop upsetting the neighbors and there pets and to prevent there kids n dog from trespassing on neighboring properties immediately or the police will be contacted and tell them they have to leave immediately or how ever long they have to give them notice for?

Maikan

I feel for you regarding your birds and very unpleasant neighbors.

Can you not make an unofficial / official complaint to your friends who own the property and give them grounds to tell there tenants to stop upsetting the neighbors and there pets and to prevent there kids n dog from trespassing on  neighboring properties immediately or the police will be contacted and tell them they have to leave immediately or how ever long they have to give them notice for?

Maikan

It doesn't quite work like that. They'd have to have hard evidence and go to court. They're our friends, and the rental income is benefiting them at the moment, so I don't want them to have to deal with this any more than they have to. They're moving in the spring without a doubt.

Back
Top Bottom