My Poultry Barn - Photo Heavy

That is really a nice set-up. I guess there is not really a limit on what you can have for birds???
I to have seen many an old barn or shed covered in that asphalt siding, it must have been popular at one time bit it sure is ugly. It will be beautiful when you accomplish that project, it just never ends on a farm..

Awesome MissPrissy!

I see what you mean about the character of the old timbers...I would want those exposed too.

What a wonderful building MissPrissy!! I never tire of seeing how things must have looked in the past, and am constantly amazed when I think that most of those things are still functional today. Good job on keeping the character of the barn intact.

Quote:
I can't even begin to describe the envy in my heart! WOW, is that ever COOL! I love old houses, buildings and farm stuff. We have an old barn, but it's not set up for chickens like that. That's just awesome!

So, any chance you can take a closer pic of one of those feeders sometime? I'd love to make my DH make one for me.
lol.png

Quote:
Sounds like me:D I've had the walls for the garden shed built for over a week, and I just now came to the conclusion that I should get my butt in gear and nail down the flooring.
lol.png

Aeron

Back
Top Bottom