My Prediction

Quote: Thanks... And I have no one to blame but myself. I knew he looked iffy and I should have known better than to wait until today to bring him in.
he.gif
Gonna go bring the other three in to take a closer look at them.

-Kathy

Hey hate this they are my babies and I know how that can feel, I would just die your so strong, thank you for showing me such strength. I just wish and hope for the beat for you and yes bring him in next time you will... bless you and your loss.

Very sad day for me... One of the young boys was looking a little iffy last night, and I thought about bringing him in, but didn't because he had a crop full of food, so I figured he was okay enough to stay out, Well, I was wrong, he just died in my arms.
hit.gif

-Kathy
I am so very sorry Kathy!
hugs.gif
I lost my Roo that you were helping me with as well today! As always, I greatly appreciate your help and I am very sorry for your loss!

Well, I did the necropsy and cause of death was blackhead and possibly coccidiosis. Will post pictures in another thread.

-Kathy

Quote: Thanks... His death was sad, but the necropsy results mean I'm treating the sick ones correctly. The two that I started treating several days ago are eating on their own now, and the other two that I just started treatment on don't seem that sick. Will posts weights and poop pics tomorrow.

The necropsy also gave me some insight into the cause of death of @q8peafowl 's bird.

-Kathy

Back
Top Bottom