My Prediction

@KsKingBee , when does @casportpony hit 40k posts?

Is there a cake almost ready? Maybe we could use one candle for every 10,000 posts. I once let the kids put a candle on their dad's birthday cake for every year and the darned thing caught fire
lau.gif

somad.gif

Cheers!

@KsKingBee
, when does @casportpony
hit 40k posts?

Is there a cake almost ready?  Maybe we could use one candle for every 10,000 posts.  I once let the kids put a candle on their dad's birthday cake for every year and the darned thing caught fire :lau

:mad:

Cheers!

:oops: :lau

-Kathy

@KsKingBee , when does @casportpony hit 40k posts?

Is there a cake almost ready? Maybe we could use one candle for every 10,000 posts. I once let the kids put a candle on their dad's birthday cake for every year and the darned thing caught fire
lau.gif

somad.gif

Cheers!

Before the first day of Spring!
cool.png

Dad loved coconut on his birthday cakes. One year there were so many candles on his cake the coconut caught fire while we were singing and he wouldn't let us put it out until we were finished. A huge ball of fire on the kitchen table.
yippiechickie.gif

Used to know a guy named Danny who swore he was a teenager before he realized his first name wasn't "Dammit!" He thought "Danny" was his middle name...

Kathy only has 179 posts to go, give or take the ones she's probably composing right now
gig.gif

Last edited:
Used to know a guy named Danny who swore he was a teenager before he realized his first name wasn't "Dammit!"  He thought "Danny" was his middle name...

Kathy only has 179 posts to go, give or take the ones she's probably composing right now :gig

Your killin me, but oh so true, sorry Kathy, busted!!
1f602.png
1f602.png

Gerald Barker

Before the first day of Spring!
cool.png

Dad loved coconut on his birthday cakes. One year there were so many candles on his cake the coconut caught fire while we were singing and he wouldn't let us put it out until we were finished. A huge ball of fire on the kitchen table.
yippiechickie.gif

I can't believe Spring is officially here... did diggy-dirts in the backyard yesterday and found a whole new use for chicken wire -- stapled it over the raised beds -- really hacked off the dogs when they couldn't climb in and destroy the new plantings
lau.gif

@casportpony , you're slacking off... can you knock out 154 posts today?
caf.gif

Or will @KsKingBee have to update his prediction to Easter???
gig.gif

I can't believe Spring is officially here... did diggy-dirts in the backyard yesterday and found a whole new use for chicken wire -- stapled it over the raised beds -- really hacked off the dogs when they couldn't climb in and destroy the new plantings
lau.gif

@casportpony , you're slacking off... can you knock out 154 posts today?
caf.gif

Or will @KsKingBee have to update his prediction to Easter???
gig.gif

Yeah, she's slacking, then again 139 is a doable number for her... her 15 today is a really an off day.

Back
Top Bottom