my pure black australop chicks ( bought eggs from a Byc member)

Status
Not open for further replies.

davidb

Songster
11 Years
Dec 15, 2008
north east Georgia
I bought my first eggs ever from a member of Byc, I ordered 6 and they sent 9 ,which was so cool, they hatched out 03/12/09, out of the 9 eggs, 5 hatched which is good for what Ive read about shipped eggs, so I thought I would share a picture with everyone, of my pure Black australorp chicks, Thanks so much for the nice good quality eggs, I will know where to always get mine from now on when I want the pure thing.( Thanks )
19838_goat_chicks_004.jpg

19838_goat_chicks_003.jpg

Good job hatching. Your chicks are cute, but black australorps should be black. Looks like you have one BA. Not sure what the others are. Maybe contact the seller to see what other breeds they have or if they are crossed with something else.

I was detecting a touch (ha) of sarcasm in the original post, am I correct? Someone clearly made a mistake when it came to the presumed breed purity of the eggs, at least I hope it was a mistake and not an intentional switch!

If your wondering if I think there pure I don't, If your wondering if the seller said pure they did, I hope it was a mistake also. just wondering how often this happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom