My Pvc Chicken Coop Project

Ty so much for sharing this. I'm going to make something based on your design this weekend with the hubby. It will be similar but with a few variations like wooden supports. I already have a small coop the chickens are locked up in, so this will be a daytime (not predator proof) run that houses the. coop. It's hard to find anything like what you've done, and it looks brilliant! Well done and ty again for sharing :)

I love this concept! We started building it today and came to a stand still I have some questions and hope you can help me. Can you tell me how you secured the wire to the cage, especially the door? Also how did you brace the back? We have done verbatim what you did (I think!) And are stuck on the door and bracing it. I hope this link/email is still valid and you will be willing to help!
Thank you in advance for your response! Jaime Jones

Did
I love this concept! We started building it today and came to a stand still I have some questions and hope you can help me. Can you tell me how you secured the wire to the cage, especially the door? Also how did you brace the back? We have done verbatim what you did (I think!) And are stuck on the door and bracing it. I hope this link/email is still valid and you will be willing to help!
Thank you in advance for your response!  Jaime Jones
I ever get back to you?

Hi,
Great coop. I only just found it while looking for other PVC projects but its great for a small piece of garden I have out the back. I couldn't find any length dimensions in your info. I guess the base width and length are to suit space but the hoop length to coop width ratio could be handy for the materials list.
Any help would be great.
Thanks,
From the Emerald Isle.

Just curious if this coop is still holding up??? since pvc gets brittle like so many things do from the sun..from my eperience white pvc doesnt hold up its meant to be interior. Gray elec may hold up better..
just a wondering...
Most plumbing suppy houses like wholesale plbg house sell pvc in 20 ft lengths....
just a saying yall

I'm guessing those are 20' lengths of pvc or are they 2 - 10 footers joined together? Could you provide a materials list and some more pictures of the nesting area please? I need to make a new coop and this will work perfectly.

Thanks,
Hawk

Back
Top Bottom