My Quail Eggs HATCH IS DONE!! *PICS!* PG 6 & 8 & 9!!!!!:)

I was about to take the dry button chicks out when i notice 2 more eggs are pip so now i gotta wait again..lol

****UPDATE****

I have 7 of the CUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTENESS! baby buttons i'd ever seen

most are brown but i have 2 that look like a silver color.. is that white for them?

i still have some unhatch button eggs in the bator.. i'm going to keep them in there till tomorrow just in case i have any late ones pop out

but i'm sooooooo HAPPY!! i got 7 .. that was more than i thought i was gonna get
smile.png

these babies are sooooooooooooooo tiny!!! and cute!!!

i mean yea we've all seen pics of them but when you have them in person right infront of you.. you will just melt!!!!..lol

NOW! today is day 17 for my Coturnix quail eggs.. so hopefully they will start hatching today
fl.gif

the button chicks were rolling the coturnix eggs all around yesterday while they were hatching so i hope the coturnix eggs/chicks will be ok
fl.gif
cuz i mean the button chicks had thoughs eggs rolling and rolling... so now i'm just sittin back waiting for something to happen..

AND!

i'll be posting pics of the button chicks very very VERY! soon
smile.png

Heres the pics of the button babies
smile.png

they wouldn't sit still so it was hard to take pics of them..lol

veu8ts.jpg

243grp4.jpg

54yy48.jpg

ivxp8w.jpg

Congrats! They are beautiful. Who did you get your eggs from? I got mine from jkcove08 and wyldehorses and now mine are laying and my first batch of my own eggs are hatching this morning. So tiny and so cute. I think they are smaller than their parents were. Again, congrats on your new babies.

Marie

Quote:
Thanks
smile.png

and Congrats on your new babies to
smile.png

i got these eggs from Jenn *jkcove08 *
smile.png

i just PMed her with the pics of her Grandbuttons.. i know she will be very happy
smile.png

Yup they can sit right in a bottle cap
they look like tiny specks next to my 1 week old chicken chicks....lol

YEAH!!!! Congrats on your beautiful babies!!!! Looks like you might have some slate grays in there! The white are yellow like baby chicks.

I'm very happy for you - keep us posted on the others!!

fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif

Thanks
smile.png

And oh kool i hope so.. that would be kool to have
smile.png

yup i'm waiting now on the Coturnix eggs.. and i think another button egg has pip.. i'm not sure but it looks like it
fl.gif

Back
Top Bottom